- Recipe Swap. // Home Cooking;Jan2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p61
The article presents letters from the readers of Home Cooking, asking or requesting for recipes and other cooking information for personal use. One reader asks for recipes using rhubarb, almond filling, almond paste and Nutella. Another one looks for recipes for pumpkin butter and Kentucky Fried...
- OCTOBER'S SUPERFOOD: Pumpkin. Taylor, Marygrace // Redbook;Oct2014, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p100
Several pumpkin recipes including pumpkin salad, pumpkin soup and pumpkin spread are presented.
- Endive Salad with Pears and Pumpkin Seeds. Holzman, Daniel // Food & Wine;Nov2015, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p106
A recipe for chef Daniel Holzman's endive salad with pears and pumpkin seeds is presented.
- The Lighter Sides. Dry, Stanley // Louisiana Life;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p42
The article presents healthy holiday season dishes including Toasted Quinoa Salad, Pumpkin Soup, and Brussels Sprouts with Garlic, Lemon and Pine Nuts.
- Easy As Pieplant. Foreman, Neoma // Home Cooking;Apr2007, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p20
The article presents several recipes for rhubarb including Rhubarb Salad, Rhubarb Cake and Rhubarb Cobbler.
- Versatile Light Bites. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2011, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p38
Several recipes including Young at Heart Healthy Breakfast Sandwich, Rhubarb Strawberry Soup, and American Lamb Arugula Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette are presented.
- Harbingers of spring. Smith, Mairlyn // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;May2008, Issue 307, p180
Two recipes including Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry and Spinach Salad are presented.
- 3 More to Try. // Bon Appetit;Feb2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p52
The article provides tips on cooking rhubarb. Diced and sauteed rhubarb can be added on applesauce. To use as a drink starter, the article suggests cutting raw rhubarb into six-inch stalks and put them in tall glasses of iced tea or lemonade. It recommends tossing raw, julienned rhubarb to give...
- Gourd almighty. Huddart, Gaby // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4246, p22
Presents recipes that are pumpkin-based from executive chef Herbert Berger. Salad of Artichokes, French Beans and Wild Mushrooms in Pumpkin Seed Oil; Pumpkin Parfait GlacÃ© with Chocolate Sauce and Maple Anglaise.