Don't Spare the Sauce
- Flavor Booster. Swearinger, Richard // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2009, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p149
Several recipes including summertime hot dogs with Dr. Pepper barbecue sauce, tequila-honey-lime marinated drumsticks, and apple cider brine for pork are presented.
- domundo's piggyback rub pulled pork with domundo's original recipe bbq sauce. // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p56
A recipe for DoMundo's Piggyback Rub Pulled Pork With DoMundo's Original Recipe BBQ Sauce is presented.
- Backyard Smokehouse In Dallas. Nicholson, Kate // Southern Living;Jul2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p100
Presents recipes for a backyard summer barbecue from Dallas, Texas, resident Paul Bender. Big "D" Smoked Baby Back Ribs; Paul's Pork Ribs Rub; Roasted Camp Corn; Paul's Barbecue Sauce; Big "D" Smoked Chicken; Texas Rockets.
- lunch. // Cooking Light;Nov2013 Comfort Food Favorites, p30
Several recipes for classic lunches are presented including Chicken Souvlaki Pitas with Tahini Sauce, Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Mustard Sauce, and a Tennessee Burger with Bourbon and Barbecue Sauce.
- Pork chops on the grill. // Prairie Farmer;Aug2013, Vol. 185 Issue 8, p92
A recipe for grilled ribeye pork chops with easy spicy barbecue sauce and chive mashed potatoes is presented.
- Fare exchange. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p44
Several recipes from Australia's leading restaurants are presented including smoked pork ribs with barbecue sauce and Vietnamese-style coleslaw, Goulburn River trout with pumper nickel and quail, spelt, grape and caperberry salad.
- BBQ NEAR YOU. Rodriguez, Johnette // Yankee;Summer2006, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p90
The article provides information on several restaurants in New England that are serving barbecue. In Connecticut, Wood's Pit BBQ & Mexican CafÃ© serve Saint Louis-style pork racks, full of hickory flavor. In Freeport, Maine, Buck's Naked BBQ is favored by those who like their barbecue with the...
- All You Need Is 'Que. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Spring2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p14
The article discusses the popularity of barbeque in South Carolina. The author notes that barbeque brings South Carolinians together. They only argue about the sauces, cooking times and condiments. They agree on the barbeque which is pork cooked with smoke. The author also shares how author...
- Too Busy to Cook? // Bon Appetit;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p200
The article presents several recipes including Roasted Cauliflower with Indian Barbecue Sauce and Spicy Chicken and Rice.