- One Tougher Cookie. // Scholastic SuperScience;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p2
Presents information on why cookies crumble.
- Give the people what they want: Brownies, blondies and Oreos. Fabricant, Florence // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/95, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p33
Makes observations on the popularity of brownies, Oreo cookies and blondies in restaurants. Variations of brownies, Oreo cookies and blondies concocted in various restaurants.
- Cooking Capers. // Today's Christian Woman;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p8
The article offers tips in cooking brownie pans.
- Brownie Bliss. Zimmerman, Matt // Scholastic Choices;Feb/Mar2004, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the recipe for making brownie.
- Brownies. // Sunset;Dec98, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p149
Features the basic recipe for brownies. Versions of brownies; Main ingredients; Serving suggestions.
- Fudge brownies. Spiller, Cheryl Solomon // Natural Health;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p137
Presents a recipe for brownies. Fudge Brownies; Ginger Brownies; Cherry-Pecan Brownies; Orange-Date Brownies; Mint-Frosted Brownies.
- 2005 SOI Awards: Foodservice 2nd Place. // Prepared Foods;Nov2005, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the miniature fudge brownie of FGF Brands of Concord, Ontario. Fusion of chocolate chip cookie to the brownies; Type of chocolate being used by the product; Use of espresso roast coffee of Starbucks as flavor for the Espresso Shots brownie.
- homemade for the holidays. WILLIS, MONICA MICHAEL; SLOCUM, CHERYL // Country Living;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p94
Photographs of several homemade cookies for holidays including sugar cookies, brownies and quick breads, are presented.
- Two Recipes. Spilman, Richard // River Styx;2008, Issue 76/77, p146
Presents two recipes. Chocolate Cookies (Brownie Cookies) and Orange Jumble Christmas Cookies.