- Not Your Average Diet Food. Hamm, Liza // People;1/10/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p87
The article presents several recipes, include steak and arugula, white bean stew with Swiss chard and tomatoes, and pasta pomodoro.
- Time to Dig In. HYMORE, KHALIL; JANISCH FARMERS', FRANCE; BRACKETT, AYA // Prevention;Jun2014, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p106
Several recipes are presented including Spiced Chicken and Tomato Skewers, Fresh Pasta Puttanesea, and Green Beans with Olives and Feta.
- After-Work Special. Simpson, Erin // Better Homes & Gardens;May2009, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p169
Several recipes including bacon & egg pasta, shrimp and bean packets, and spiced tomato-mushroom blend are presented.
- Summer Layers. Simpson, Erin // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun2009, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p177
The article presents several recipes for salads including Basil-Tomato Salad, Pork and Noodle Salad, and Southern Cobb Salad.
- tomatoes. // Food & Wine;Sep2013, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p88
Several recipes are presented with tomato as ingredient including tomato sandwiches, tomato salads and pasta.
- Italian family feast. Williams, Sue // Australian Women's Weekly;Feb2007, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p148
The article presents several recipes for Italian meals, including the Eggplant and Olive Bruschetta, Spaghetti With Tomato, Mussels and Clams, and Tomato Salad.
- (So You Have Someâ€¦): Tomatoes. // Cookie;Aug2009, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p28
Several recipes for tomato dishes are presented, including Pasta With Fresh Tomatoes, Tabbouleh Salad and Tomato Sandwich.
- A month of meatless Mondays -- try it! Melodia, Frank P. // Redbook;Apr2011, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p187
The article presents several recipes including Spanish Omelette, Spinach Mac and Cheese, and Farro and White Bean Salad.
- get heart smart. Hager, Mary // Vegetarian Times;Feb2003, Issue 306, p58
Presents several low-fat recipes. Caesar Salad; White Bean Soup; Polenta Lasagna.