Thrice As Nice: Shrimp, Sugar & Spice
- Small Plates. // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2010 Cooking Supplement, p2
Several recipes including Mango Shrimp Salad, Chili Lime Crab Cakes Taquitos and Banana Rum Baked Beans are presented.
- Grilled Shrimp With Coriander Butter and Black Bean Cake. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p33
Presents the Bayona, New Orleans chef Susan Spicer's recipe for Grilled Shrimp With Coriander Butter and Black Bean Cake.
- A simple satisfying stew. La Place, Viana; Sklar, Evan // Self;Feb97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p156
Presents a recipe for White Beans With Intense Green Herbs. Nutritional information per serving.
- Kitchen cabinet. Anusasananan, Linda Lau // Sunset;Dec98, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p158
Presents the recipes for appetizers. Marinated Shrimp Bruschetta; Green Herb Squares.
- Bean Salad with Shrimp. Cebula, Tim; Recipe; Olexy, Aimee // Cooking Light;Jul2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p11
A recipe is presented for Bean Salad with Shrimp and Curry Yogurt.
- Soup And The Single Girl. Carreño, Carolyn // Bon Appetit;Oct2010, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p118
The article presents several recipes including peel-and-eat spiced shrimp with chipotle remoulade, chicken, vegetable, and dumpling soup, and fresh-herb dumplings.
- Christmas in the tropics. // Australian Women's Weekly;Dec2011, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p212
Several recipes for Christmas are presented including barbecued spiced prawns, Asian herb salad, and crunch coleslaw.
- Ready to cook. Clarke, Narelle; Barrett, Greg; Leventis, Jannett; Steer, Jeanette; Scamp, Naomi; Black, James; Caldwell, Bek; Smith, Beverley; McPherson, James; Waters, Keren; Hancock, Jean; Rycroft, Hayley // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2012, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented, including one on the recipe of Boston baked beans published in June 2012 issue, one on dinner planner given in the periodical and one on the recipe of caramel bananas presented in February 2012 issue.
- Cooking for mom. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p222
Presents various recipes used by realtor Clint Hayes when cooking for his mother. Includes Fried Plantains; Caribbean Beans and Rice; Jamaican Jerk Chicken.