- Weeknight BUDGET DINNERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/17/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p64
This section presents several budget dinner recipes including for ham, tomato and cheese slice, orange drumsticks with rice and green beans, and tuna and bacon crunch salad.
- 5 ideas for FROZEN PUFF PASTRY. // Good Housekeeping;Dec2010, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p196
Five recipes using frozen puff pastry are presented, including cheese straws, parmesan ham puffs, and spanakopita.
- Sandwiches. Young, Alix // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/11/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4424, p20
The article focuses on sandwiches in Great Britain. Sandwiches became popular in the country in 1762 due to the need for a clean way of eating with only one hand during long gambling sessions. There are an estimated 10.96 billion sandwiches eaten in Great Britain every year. Among the popular...
- LOOK, COOK, EAT! Chernetz, Barbara // Redbook;Apr2011, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p196
The article presents two recipes for ham including Rustic Spoonbread, and Ham-and-Cheese-Stuffed Chicken.
- Dippity Do Da. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/13/2007, Issue 1042, p46
Several recipes for dips are presented, including Perfect Anchovy Dip, savory cheese and green olive dip, and ham and gruyere dip.
- THIS MONTH. RECIPES; BONOM, DAVID; WU, PHOEBE // Cooking Light;Apr2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p24
Several recipes are presented including Chicken & Prosciutto Salad with Arugula & Asiago, Chili-Cheese Mac, and Creamy Ranch-Style Dip.
- Let's Do Brunch. // Pensacola Magazine;Mar/Apr2014, p24
A recipe for individual cheese & herb stratas is presented.
- This breakfast polenta crostini is almost too pretty to eat. // Mid-South Farmer;Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p36
A recipe for Breakfast Polenta Crostini With Ham and Asiago Cheese is presented.
- Breakfast polenta crostini are almost too pretty to eat. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Apr2012, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p62
A recipe for Polenta Crostini with ham and Asiago cheese is presented.