- Where's the beef? Pittman, Jeffrey; Bennett, William // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p48
Presents tips from chefs and food service managers on how to make classic roast beef a signature dish. Enhancement of penetration of flavors; Cooking of horseradish with the beef; Slow roasting of beef roast rubbed with liquid smoke; Use of skirt steaks.
- The new Sunday supper. Loe, Jodi Jackson; Gibson, J. Savage // Southern Living;Jan97, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p64
Presents a recipe for making marinated roast beef. Ingredients; Garnishes.
- Mom's Signature Roast Beef. Lagarelli, Carmen // Southern Living;Sep2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p146
A recipe for roast beef is presented.
- Tender roast on a beef chuck budget. di Vecchio, Jerry Anne // Sunset;Mar2002, Vol. 208 Issue 3, p144
Presents the challenge brought by roasting beef to perfection. Ingredients needed in preparing 'Salt-and-Pepper Beef Roast'; Alternative offered by chuck roast in beef roasting; Suggestion in retaining the tenderness of the meat.
- Savor supper without hassle. // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Jan2011, Vol. 149 Issue 1, p84
A recipe for slow-cooker pot roast with onions is presented.
- Quick and Easy. Barbour, Beuerly // High Plains Journal;12/17/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 52, p7-C
The article offers tips for roasting beef.
- Spiced beef tenderloin. Battilana, Jessica // Sunset;Nov2007, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p112
A recipe for spiced beef tenderloin is presented.
- Beef for all Seasonings. // Missouri Life;Feb2014, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p92
The article informs that seasoning of beef to add flavors is very important but addition of spices in big amount makes dishes tasteless.
- Sauerbraten. Libal, Joyce // Amish & Mennonite, American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p32
This section presents the recipe Sauerbraten, with round beef roast as its main ingredient. INSET: Amish Culture.