- Start Withï¿½Bread or Bbiscuit Dough. // Home Cooking;Dec2007, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p11
The article presents several recipes for bread including Christmas Morning Bread and Onion Biscuit Loaf.
- all rise. Mattox, Charlyne // Real Simple;Nov2011, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p245
Several recipes are presented including for cranberry-hazelnut bread, herb biscuits and no-knead onion rolls.
- Stilton & Raisin Bread using PÃ¢tÃ© FermentÃ©e. // British Baker;Jun2013 Bread Recipe Supplement, p3
A recipe for the Stilton and Raisin Bread using PÃ¢tÃ© FermentÃ©e is presented.
- Baked Onions with Fennel Bread Crumbs. // Food & Wine;Jan2015, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p93
A recipe for Baked Onions with Fennel Bread Crumbs is presented.
- Stove-Top Onion Focaccia. // Cruising World;Jan2016, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p21
A recipe for stovetop onion Focaccia is presented.
- Christmas-Wreath Bread. Petersen, Candyce A. // Jack & Jill;Dec2001, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p8
Presents a recipe for Christmas-Wreath Bread.
- Pappy birthday. // British Baker;4/22/2011, p39
The article focuses on the celebration of the 50 years of the Chorleywood Bread Process
- Breads survive the passage of time. Tabor, Thomas C. // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p61
Presents several recipes for baked bread.
- A Souped-up Loaf. Hofmeyr, Janet // Cruising World;May2014, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p26
A recipe for quick soup sandwich bread is presented.