- 3 More to Try. // Bon Appetit;Feb2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p52
The article provides tips on cooking rhubarb. Diced and sauteed rhubarb can be added on applesauce. To use as a drink starter, the article suggests cutting raw rhubarb into six-inch stalks and put them in tall glasses of iced tea or lemonade. It recommends tossing raw, julienned rhubarb to give...
- Rhubarb Crisp. Tanner, Ruby // Idaho Magazine;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p57
A recipe for Rhubarb Crisp is presented.
- Rhubarb Crunch. Libal, Joyce // Amish & Mennonite, American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p60
This section presents the recipe Rhubarb Crunch. INSET: Amish Food History.
- COUNTRY RHUBARB CAKE. // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p135
Presents a recipe for Country Rhubarb Cake.
- Nebraska Kitchens. // Nebraska Life;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p27
Recipes for Rhubarb Torte, Rhubarb Delight and Cherry Olives are presented.
- Rhubarb. Hahn, Camille // Bon Appetit;Feb2007, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p48
The article provides information on the culinary use of rhubarb, a vegetable from the buckwheat and garden sorrel family. The plant's stalk was used for medical purposes until the 17th century. To temper rhubarb's sour flavor, sugar or fruit juice can be added. It can be used in pies, tarts and...
- Rhubarb's renaissance. Lucas, Adelaide // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jul2007, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p43
The article presents information on the vegetable rhubarb. From as early as 2700 BC, relatives of rhubarb were highly regarded for their medicinal uses by the Romans, Chinese and Russians. During the 16th and 17th centuries it became a valuable commodity. These days, rhubarb is being revived by...
- Get Into a Rhubarb. // New York;5/16/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p101
Lists restaurants in New York City offering rhubarb dishes. CraftBar's offer of the Rhubarb-and-prosecco aperitif; Daniel restaurant's offer of Rhubarb-lemongrass vacherin with Coconut meringue, poached rhubarb and a strawberry tuile; Otto's offer of Rhubarb coppetta.
- RHUBARB PANNA COTTA WITH POPPY SEED CAKES. // Bon Appetit;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p133
Presents the recipe of Rhubarb Panna Cotta With Poppy Seed Cakes.