- Ham Handbook. Watkins, Carolyn // Food Management;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p76
Examines ham, the meat obtained from the hindleg of hog. Presentation of four labeling categories for ham based on the meat's protein content; Types of ham; Procedure for handling and storage ham.
- Dinner & dessert. // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2011, p126
Several recipes including "Turkish Meat Pie," and "Easy-Peasy Chocolate Balls," are presented.
- From Our Kitchen. Perry, Mark // Southern Living;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p210
Presents several ideas on how to improve food presentation for baked ham, pumpkin pie and pastries. Suggestion to use decorative borders with kale, miniature apples, gourds, pansies, kumquats and cranberries; Recommendation to use autumn shaped leaves cut from refrigerated piecrust and brushed...
- Please Pass the Ham. Jarman, Rufus // Saturday Evening Post;5/18/1957, Vol. 229 Issue 46, p40
Features the country ham. Average price of country hams; List of U.S. states where country hams are mainly produced; Views of capitalist and agrarian Cason Callaway on the difficulty in buying hams.
- KITCHEN ADVENTURES WITH PORK. // Ebony;Oct1964, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p162
Several recipes including stuffed pork chops, pork roast and sweet-sour pork are presented.
- ham. // Australian Table;Jul2006, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p46
The article describes the different kinds of ham. Ham, or cured pork, is used in many dishes. There are several kinds of ham and each kind is prepared differently and use different parts of the pork. The different kinds of ham are pancetta, champagne ham, speck, prosciutto, kasseler and Virginia...
- Recipe CORNER. // Farm & Dairy;12/25/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 14, pA35
Several recipes including Ham and Spinach Dip, Cheese Ball, and Cocktail Meatballs are presented.
- In season. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/2/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4597, p8
The article presents several recipes including Ham hock, black pudding terrine and home-made piccalilli.
- The best (and easiest) feast. // Redbook;Mar2016, p144
A recipe for chef Curtis Stone's Barbecue-Glazed Easter Ham and Peas With Parmesan Cream is presented.