It's Easy Being Green
- Leprechaun bread. Head, Anthony // Bon Appetit;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p194
Presents information on Shamrock Foods' mix for Irish brown bread. Unique dense texture of easy-to-prepare breads; Natural benefits included in mix; Telephone number for further information.
- IRISH BROWN BREAD. Grimes, Paul // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p134
Presents a recipe for Irish Brown Bread.
- Salt-Rising Bread. Branco, Michelle // Natural Life;Mar/Apr2012, Issue 144, p24
A recipe for salt-rising potato bread is presented.
- Colcannon. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Aug2011, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p48
A recipe for Colcannon, a traditional Irish dish consisting of mashed potatoes with kale or cabbage, is presented.
- Straight from the hearth. Bright, Marilyn // Bon Appetit;May96, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p136
Focuses on breads that are baked in Ireland. What breads of the past were made from; Why brown and white soda breads that are so strongly associated with Ireland have only been in existence for the past hundred years; Recipes for Irish breads; Currant scones; White soda bread; Brown soda bread;...
- Ethnic Food. Helperin, Sandy // Folk Dance Scene;Mar2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p12
The article presents two Irish recipes for the Saint Patrick's Day including Irish coffee and Irish soda bread.
- Tis the season for congressional eating. Kitto, Kris // Hill;12/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 134, p33
Several recipes are presented including Sen. Mitch McConnerll's Chocolate Nut Pie, Sen. Ben Nelson's Potato Casserole, and Sen. John Kerry's Massachusetts Cranberry Bread.
- HOMEMADE BREADS. // Ebony;Feb1976, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p142
Several recipes are presented including potato cheese bread, pumpernickel bread, and diet bread.
- One-pot meals from the garden. Barker, Jennifer Stein // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p55
Presents several recipes for one-pot meal dishes from garden vegetables including Mexican Potato Stew, Whole Grain Corn Bread and Couscous Stew.