- Kitchen Fun for Kids. // Graham Leader;4/19/2009, Vol. 133 Issue 71, Special section p10
The article presents several recipes including Sour Cream Raisin Bars, No-Roll Sugar Cookies, and Old-Fashioned Applesauce Raisin Cookies.
- Sunflower Nut Specialties. // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1984, Vol. 62 Issue 3, pM12
The article presents two recipes for sunflower nuts including bran-nut muffins and sunflower-nut raisin squares.
- Ask Pamela. Clark, Pamela // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2007, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p247
The article presents some cooking tips. It suggests some ways for preventing dried fruits, such as sultanas and raisins, from burning when baking. It provides tips on how to freeze bacon, use a sugar thermometer, freeze biscuits, avoid food poisoning, line a loaf pan and tenderise calamari. It...
- Flax, The New Miracle Food. Wasserman, Carol Anne // Macrobiotics Today;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p30
Several recipes including Oatmeal Coconut Cookies With Dried Cherries, Almond Coconut Melties, and Chewy Granola Bars With Dried Fruit are presented.
- Bake it Merry. Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;12/21/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 52, p17B
Several recipes are presented, including the soft gingerbread cut-out cookies, the cranberry-pecan chocolate bark, and the elf sandwich cookies.
- cookie monster. // Gay Times (09506101);Mar2015, p138
A recipe for Oatmeal and Raisin Cookies is presented.
- See the Tree, but Don't Miss Magnolia Bakery. // USA Today Magazine;Nov2012, Vol. 141 Issue 2810, p70
The article previews the 12 Days of Christmas Cookie Assortment and the Winter Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery.
- Cookie time. Black, Rosemary // Parenting;Dec2005/Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p171
The article presents several recipes for cookies including Peanut butter-chocolate delights, Sprinkle cookies, Holiday gingersnaps, White chocolate-cranberry gems, and Magic bars.
- cookie klatch. Sangirardi, Joyce // Vegetarian Times;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 363, p42
The article presents several cookie recipes, including Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Soft Gingerbread Cookies, and Raisin and Almond Cookies.