- What's for Dinner? // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2015, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p192
Several recipes for dinner are presented including Chicken, prawn and mango salad, Quinoa fattoush and Beer-battered fish tortillas.
- Fast FLATBREAD PIZZAS. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/6/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 23, p58
Two recipes including fresh salad & fig flatbreads, and tandoori chicken naan, are presented.
- Hot off the barbie. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jan/Feb2010, p16
Several recipes including spiced chilli chicken; haloumi, pumpkin & rocket salad; and barbecued whole fish, are presented.
- Quicksmart. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jul2008, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p180
The article presents several recipes including Roast Chicken With Potato, Tomato and Capsicum, Marinated Greek Lamb Skewers and Fish With Potato and Lentil Salad.
- FAST FOOD. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/3/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 14, p73
The article suggests healthy foods that can be prepared easily. It offers information on the convenience of cooking fish or chicken. Information on how to prepare a healthy salad is suggested. It also identifies the ingredients for making pea soup. It also reminds to eat foods that are low in...
- A ghostly gathering. Anusasananan, Linda Lau // Sunset;Oct2000, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p176
Presents various Halloween recipes. Green Salad with Dracula's Teeth; Broomstick Breadsticks; Roast Chicken with Vampireproof Garlic Garland; Risotto in Decapitated Pumpkins.
- PLAYGROUND picnics. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/27/2014, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p85
The article presents several recipes including pulled chicken lettuce cups, mini banana breads and fried rice salad.
- QA. Oliver, Jamie // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);11/28/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 48, p56
The article presents questions and answers related to food preparation. One person asks how to make a salad dressing with cupboard ingredients. Another questions why her home-baked bread never turns out crusty. A reader asks about fish scallops and how to cook them.
- Come and Get It! Postman, Lore // Boys' Life;Nov2007, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p40
Several recipes for Fish on a Skewer, Bannock Bread Baked in a Mailbox and Stone Chicken are presented.