- HOLIDAY COOKIES. Roehrig, Elizabeth // Country Living;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p5A
The article presents several recipes for holiday cookies including Sugar Cookie Dough, Candy Cane and Chocolate-Dipped cookie.
- cookies. // Cooking Light;Aug2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p50
Several recipes for cookies are presented including one for white chocolate, strawberry and oatmeal cookies, one for crunchy sesame cookies and one for vanilla bean shortbread.
- Hugs and Kisses. Kaspar, Trish // Hopscotch;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p19
A recipe for Hugs and Kisses Chocolate Chips is presented.
- Grandma Ada's Chocolate Chip Cake. // Guideposts;Oct2012, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p68
A recipe for chocolate chip cake is presented.
- Jeni Britton Bauer's ICE-CREAM SANDWICH. Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan; Kast, Catherine // People;9/3/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p80
The article provides a recipe from Jeni Britton Bauer, founder of the company Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams, for chocolate fudge cookies which can be used to make ice cream sandwiches.
- COOKING WITH JENNIFER. // Diabetes Health;Apr/May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p26
Two recipes for people with diabetes are presented, including No Bake Chocolate Cookies and Chocolate Protein Shake.
- Triple-threat Chocolate Cookies. // Sunset;Jan2011 Special Issue, p88
The article presents a recipe for Triple-threat Chocolate Cookies.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies. Copeland, Sarah // Saveur;Oct2012, Issue 150, p76
A recipe for chocolate chip cookies is presented.
- Amy Atlas SUGAR COOKIES 5 WAYS. Anderson, Danielle; Chiu, Melody; Coccagnia, Ann; Davila, Stephanie; Fogle, Asher; Garcia, Jennifer; Hamm, Liza; Kast, Catherine; Luppescu, Virginia; Marx, Linda; Pham, Thailan; Rizzo, Monica; Westfall, Sandra Sobieraj; Young, Susan; Zuckerman, Blaine // People;2011 Holiday Extra, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p22
Several recipes that use sugar cookie dough are presented including peppermint sugar cookies, melted snowman cookies, and dark chocolate and sea salt pretzel rods.