Mexican Main Dishes Pinch Pesos
- MEXICAN MARVELS. Wilkins, Rose T. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Summer2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p40
Presents a number of Mexican recipes with a South Carolina flair. Salsa stuffed collard greens; Mexican chicken soup with yellow squash; Salsa verde; Sopa de camaron; Filete de pescado.
- RenÃ©e Zellweger's CELEBRITY TACO NIGHT! Keith, Amy Elisa; Zuckerman, Suzanne; Daly, Rebecca; Slonim, Jeffrey // People;12/7/2009, Vol. 72 Issue 23, p103
The article presents several Mexican food recipes from actress RenÃ©e Zellweger, which include Blue Parrot Steak Taquitos, garlic marinade, and guacamole.
- ï¿½Viva el Cinco de Mayo! DEAN, STEPHANIE // Sunset;May2011, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p92G
The article presents recipes from Mexican cooking related to a party to celebrate the Cinco de Mayo Mexican national holidyay including recipes for bean and chicken taquitos, shrimp-cilantro tacos and for margarita cocktails.
- MEXICAN SOUL FOOD. Deseran, Sara // Sunset;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p91
Several recipes of Mexican foods which include lamb shank adobo, cola shredded beef tacos, and shot-and-a-beer pork stew are presented.
- spring supper. Riccardi, Victoria Abbott; Walz, Peggy Myers // Vegetarian Times;Mar2008, Issue 356, p34
The article presents several recipes for vegetarian cookery including Chickpea Tacos, Mexican Rice, and Spicy Orange Slaw.
- Snazzy Birmingham Dining. Latham, Tanner C. // Southern Living;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p32
Presents several restaurants in Birmingham, Alabama. Description of the menu at the Oyster House; Availability of Mexican cuisine at Sol y Luna; Offer of Latin American at the Los Angeles.
- Contemporary Mexican, Latin restaurants heat up Northern cities. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on several contemporary Mexican and Latin American restaurants being opened in several cities in the United States. Food fare offered by these restaurants; Opening of Bomba Dia Latin American restaurant in Omaha, Nebraska; Opening of Bomboleo restaurant in St. Paul, Minnesota; Food fare...
- Fun on Cinco de Mayo. King, Norman // Southern Living;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p148
The article features a Mexican-inspired Cinco de Mayo menu for use in an outdoor Mexican-style party in the U.S. during the month of May. It includes a description of the different Mexican-style dishes, as well as several tips on how to make the outdoor party more lively. Also cited are the...
- Rice it up. // India Today;2/21/2011, p58
A recipe for Mexican Veracruz Paneer is presented.