- Gary's wok star moves. Mehigan, Gary // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p36
Several recipes including shrimp rice noodle rolls with stir-fried gai lan, egg-fried broken rice with Chinese sausage, and ginger chicken with water chestnuts & radish, are presented.
- What's for Supper? Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p135
The article presents recipes for several different dishes including chicken thigh cacciatore, lemony shrimp and spinach and bow-tie pasta with sausage.
- New Year's Day Open House. // Bon Appetit;Jan2012, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p31
The article presents recipes for New Orleans-style dishes for a post-New Year's Day celebration, including Shrimp and Hearts of Palm RÃ©moulade, Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, and Pecan and Chocolate Pralines.
- Jammin' Jambalaya. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;9/15/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p12
A recipe for Jammin' Jambalaya is presented.
- Fun Candy Treats. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p154F
Presents the recipe for Chicken-and-Sausage Gumbo.
- "How can I put my farmers' market finds to use?" JENNIFER TAIT ATLANTA, GEORGIA. ROCCHIO, VANESSA MCNEIL // Southern Living;Jul2011, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p122
Several recipes are presented including pepper and chicken nachos, grilled chicken with fresh corn cakes and grilled peppers, and sausage with cheese grits.
- Rush Hour. Kadey, Matthew // Runner's World;Mar2012, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p32
The article presents several recipes, including Mediterranean Chicken Pizza, Sweet and Sour Shrimp Stir-Fry, and Mini Salmon Loaves with Salsa.
- Cue the barbie. Dobson, Ross // BBC Australian Good Food;Oct2012, p92
Several recipes including chicken with jalapeÃ±o butter, handmade pork and fenner sausages as well as Thai pepper garlic prawns are presented.
- MENU STRATEGIES. // FoodService Director;9/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p56
Several recipes are presented, including those for Argentinean Steamed Clams With Orange & Chorizo, Argentinean Shrimp Kabobs and Brazilian Mussels With Spicy Sausage.