Pies & Tarts
- 10 ideas for: pie. Li, Sue; Perry, Dawn // Real Simple;Nov2012, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p214
Several pie recipes are presented including one for basic flaky piecrust, one for gingery pumpkin pie, and one for coconut custard pie.
- Imagine pumpkin pie... MACHNAK, AMY; STYLING, FOOD; SHINTO, KAREN // Sunset;Oct2012, Vol. 229 Issue 4, p56
Pumpkin recipes are presented such as Pumpkin purï¿½e for pies, Apple pumpkin galette, and Pumpkin curry empanadas.
- SPOOKY SNACKING. // New York Family;Oct2012, p88
A recipe for Apple Slices with Pumpkin Pie Dip is presented.
- In Season: A Snowy Drift of Coconut. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p14
The article presents a recipe for coconut cream tarts.
- Pie Made Perfect. developed, Recipe; Wright, Caroline // Health (Time Inc.);Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p146
A recipe for pumpkin pie is presented.
- Sweetest Greetings. Anderson, Danielle // People;12/14/2011 Special Issue, p71
The article provides recipes for holiday desserts from Alisa Huntsman, a pastry chef at the Loveless Cafe in Nashville, Tennessee, and Kimberly Schlapman of the country music group Little Big Town. Recipes are provided for Muddy Fudge Pie, a chocolate pie, Caramel Apple Cake, Southern Style...
- Save room for a slice of pie. // All You;12/24/2010, p23
Several pie recipes are presented, including Pumpkin Chiffon Pie, Wrapped-Up Apple-Blackberry Pie and Chocolate Silk Pie.
- 10 ideas for: smoothies. Copeland, Sarah // Real Simple;Feb2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p156
Several recipes of smoothies including mango smoothie, spinach, grape, and coconut smoothie and spiced pumpkin smoothie are presented.
- Mini Apple Pies. // Kosher Spirit;2011, Issue 23, p13
A recipe for mini apple pies is presented.