- Huevos Rancheros. // Women's Health;Apr2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p86
A recipe for the egg dish huevos rancheros is presented.
- Scrambled Eggs, Almond Romesco, BÃ»cheron Cheese, Tomato-Confit Toast. R. R.; R. P. // New York;6/2/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p71
A recipe for chef Bobby Flay's scrambled eggs is presented.
- Eggnostics in spirit. // Freethought Today;Dec2013, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p22
A recipe for World's Best Holiday Egg Nog is presented.
- NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: Start Your Day With Breakfast. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Jan1988, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p84
The article presents several recipes for breakfast food including Ham Pineapple Toast, Huevos Rancheros, and Breakfast Wellington.
- Turkey route to top soufflÃ©. // Poultry World;Jun2004, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the use of turkey eggs for baking and making soufflÃ©s according to Master Chef of Great Britain, Steven Saunders. Comments from Saunders on turkey eggs; Importance of turkey to the poultry industry; Comparison between the eggs of chicken and turkey.
- Q&A. // Australian Table;Jun2005, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p16
Presents steps for cooking a poached egg.
- kids get CRACKING in the kitchen. DODGE, ABBY // Kiwi;Mar/Apr2009, p54
Several egg recipes for children are presented, including Deviled Eggs, and Matzo Brei.
- An eggstraordinary conundrum. // Housewares;Aug2009, Issue 224, p6
In this article the author discusses the controversies of egg cooking in Great Britain. She references the identification of Special Agent Delia Smith on various egg cooking ways but fewer ways of doing it properly. She mentions her bewilderment on the barriers that exist on egg cooking....
- Sunny side up. Henderson, Fergus // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p66
The author discusses the use of eggs in cooking. He describes the various types of eggs including the snotty slow-cooked, well-fried and boiled. He suggests that scrambling eggs should be a slow process and done on low heat with butter in the pan. The author cites his favourite savoury, Scotch...