Set Aside a Salad, or Three
- Chills and thrills. FFRENCH, REBECCA MILLER // Shape;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p127
This article talks about summer recipes such as Fruit Salad With Basil Ice Chips, Rosemary Beet Granita With Oranges and Greens and ChilledCarrot Soup With Sweet Pea Cubes.
- Delicious on a Dollar. // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2012, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p130
A recipe for Stacked Summer Vegetable Salad is presented.
- BIBB LETTUCE AND CELERY-LEAF SALAD. // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p128
Presents a recipe for Bibb Lettuce and Celery-Leaf Salad.
- TAKE A LEAF. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Jan2015, p86
Recipes for several salads including prawn and peach salad, Herbed risoni and tuna salad and egg and grilled vegetable salad are presented.
- Tossed Salad. Exel, Stephen // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2007, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p218
The article provides tips for preparing a vegetable salad. Green vegetables may be flavored by rubbing the bowl with a half clove of garlic which mixes with the dressing as the salad is tossed. It is advisable to combine crunchy types of lettuce such as romaine or iceberg with a soft lettuce...
- EVENING MEALS. // Health & Fitness Magazine;Jan/Feb2017, p32
A recipe for roasted butternut Squash, Kale and Feta Salad with pomegranate and Chocolate Protein Smoothie and Salmon, Avocado and Balsamic Tomatoes with Puy Lentils and a citrus dressing is presented.
- Flavorful Fall Salads. // Organic Gardening;Aug-Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p30
The article presents several recipes for salads made with the leafy green MÃ¢che and various vinaigrette dressings.
- RED ENDIVE AND WATERCRESS SALAD. Grimes, Paul // Gourmet;Mar2004, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p135
Presents a recipe for Red Endive and Watercress Salad.
- From our kitchen. // Southern Living;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p132
The article presents several tips for creating salad toppings and dressing. Simple salads can be transformed into something special through creative toppings and dressings. Toppings can be made out of breaded chicken pieces, extra vegetables in the crisper, strips of leftover egg roll and wonton...