- Join the Pasta Patrol! Carr, Eve // U.S. Kids;Apr/May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Features pasta cookery. Characteristics of pasta; Interests of the children on spaghetti; Steps on pasta making.
- Use Your Noodle. Golub, Joanna Sayago // Runner's World;Nov2009, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p35
The article presents information on different kinds of pasta including, semolina pasta, whole-wheat pasta, and fortified pasta.
- Use Your Noodle. // Runner's World;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p95
The article presents suggestions related to pasta cooking.
- PASTA perfect. // Australian Table;Oct2002, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p29
Discusses the types of pasta appropriate for various dishes. Macaroni for chunky meat and thick sauces; Spaghettini for light sauces; Fettuccine for cream sauces.
- What's for supper? Smith, Peggy; Hobson, Patsy Bell // Southern Living;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p191
Provides several recipes for cooking pasta dishes. Recipe for garden pasta toss; Recipe for salsa spaghetti; Recipe for chicken-fettuccine alfredo.
- Use Your Noodle. Dames, Mary Ann // Boys' Life;Aug99, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p18
Presents several pasta recipes. Ingredients; Procedure; Suggestions on serving.
- Cooked to Perfection. // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p46
In this article the author suggests tips for preparing whole-grain pasta.
- Recipe of the month. // Food Management;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p58
Features the recipe `Fried Pasta with Italian Queso Dip'.
- STUFFED RIGATONI. Proctor, Leon // Braille Monitor;Mar2013, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p231
A recipe for Stuffed Rigatoni is presented.