Heat Meets West in Salmon & Salad
- Crowd pleasers. // Australian Women's Weekly;Dec2008, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p51
The article presents several recipes of finger foods including steak with salsa verde on mini toasts, grilled salmon on lemon grass skewers, and smoked chicken salad on blini.
- Super Swaps. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;1/25/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p8
Recipes of several dishes including Salsa Salmon, Grilled Chicken Fettuccini and Asian Chicken Salad are presented.
- Classic poached salmon. // Australian Women's Weekly;Apr2013, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p186
Several recipes are presented including salsa verde and poached salmon.
- GREEN GAUGE: OUR FAVORITE TOMATILLO SALSAS. Lear, Jane Daniels // Gourmet;Nov2005, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p230
Introduces several good store-bought brands of tomatillo salsa found in the U.S. supermarkets. Suitability of Salpica Cilantro Green Olive on a meat sandwich; Desert Pepper Trading Co. Salsa del Rio; Valley of Mexico; Whole Foods.
- GRILLED SALMON with CORN SALSA. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p70
A recipe for Grilled Salmon with Corn Salsa is presented.
- Barbecued salmon, tomatillo salsa, making lettuce last and defining `sweet' wine. Di Vecchio, Jerry Anne // Sunset;Jun94, Vol. 192 Issue 6, p136
Presents recipes from commercial fisherman Petro Parravano of California. Pietro's Barbecued Salmon; Roasted Tomatillo Salsa; Tips on preparing salads. INSET: How sweet is sweet?, by Bob Thompson..
- RECIPES. // Restaurant Business;Sep2008, Vol. 107 Issue 9, pFSB10
The article presents several recipes including Provencal Alaska Salmon Sautï¿½, Venison Caprese Salad, and California Fresh Fig Salsa.
- Feel Confident EAT RIGHT. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Nov2013, p162
The article presents several recipes including red curry salmon with cashew nuts, salsa and pumpkin and chickpea salad.
- Saucy attractions. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;4/18/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on the menu innovation of different salsa bars regarding their hot sauce and condiments. It states that the Firehouse Subs in Jacksonville, Florida starts to offer different bottles of hot sauce aside from its original Louisiana hot sauce. Meanwhile, Atlanta-based...