- WHAT'S FOR BRINNER? Sutton, Angie // High Plains Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p21B
Recipes for Cinnamon Apple Bake, Farmer's Breakfast Casserole, and Sweet & Fresh Fruit Salad are presented.
- Savvy Fruit Salads. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p80
Focuses on the use of fruits as ideal ingredients for salads. Nutrients from fruits; Fruit cooking and preparation methods; Fruit sources.
- Liven up your fruit salad ... with meat. Hirsch, J. M. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 190, p28
A recipe for watermelon salad with basil and bacon is presented.
- AVOCADO AND MANGO SALAD WITH PASSION FRUIT VINAIGRETTE. // Bon Appetit;Mar2005, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p140
Presents a recipe for Avocado and Mango Salad With Passion Fruit Vinaigrette.
- Fruit salad in Orange baskets. Judson, Clara Ingram // Child Life;Jun97, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p10
Presents the recipe Fruit salad in orange baskets.
- Rainforest Salad. Goodman, Julia // Jack & Jill;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 74 Issue 2, p12
A recipe for rainforest salad is presented.
- A Day's Worth of Vitamins and Minerals. Stein, Kimberly // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/20/2015 Supplement Northern Westchester Hospital Jul/Aug2015,
A recipe for Rainbow Salad with Blood Orange Dressing is presented.
- Fruit salad ice blocks. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/12/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p67
A recipe is presented for Fruit Salad Ice Blocks.
- Apples. Taylor, Marygrace // Redbook;Oct2015, p104
The article presents various apple recipes which includes fresh apple autumn salad, pink applesauce, and green apple rich soup.