- McCORMICK FLAVOR BY DESIGN PROGRAM. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p80
McCormich's menu-building program includes items like recipe booklets such as Designer Sides and One-Dish Designs and an interactive CD that allows for recipe customization. The program is designed to highlight spice and seasoning potential.
- MOSTLY MEXICAN MORSELS. Robertiello, Jack // Cheers;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p14
Reports on an increase in the number of Mexican-themed recipes in the U.S. Factors that led to the resurgence of the recipes; Quality and range of dishes in Mexican restaurants; Information on the key ingredient in the Mexican themed dishes.
- Time to get real over Indian fare. Manocha, Munish // Food Manufacture;Sep2004, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p70
The article focuses on the perception of Indian food around the world. People are now trying Indian dishes made true to-the-recipe and enjoying them much more than the tikka masalas and the lamb baltis. There's a handful of retail multiples that have gone down the authentic route and achieved...
- Extreme Food Vacation. Forman, Janet // Restaurant Business;May2006, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p40
The article focuses on the eateries in Southeast Asia and the wide range of food items served by them. For those with a passion for food, a visit to almost anyplace on the Asian continent can be life changing. Yet, few experiences can rival a journey through Southeast Asia, where eateries from...
- FRESH CALIFORNIA ASPARAGUS. // Restaurant Business;6/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p70
The article highlights the recipe of asparagus. Once cooked, asparagus can be stored for about three days. The secret to enjoyment lies in not overcooking them, and cooking time varies depending upon thickness. Asparagus is put into a large skillet of salted, boiling water.
- The Perilous Seed. Sokolov, Raymond // Natural History;May85, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p90
No abstract available.
- Simplot launches brand for China. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/14/2005, p11
The article reports that TBWA has created an integrated communications campaign to accompany the launch of a new national brand by leading international frozen vegetable producer, Simplot, which is entering China's retail market for the first time. The new brand--Xin ZhuZhang--translates to "New...
- TYSON RECIPES. // Restaurant Business;1/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p60
The article discusses that Italian grilled BL Tizza and Asian Lemongrass Wings are just two of the four new sharable appetizers available in the Pass Arounds recipe collection from Tyson Foods Inc.
- food news. Werle, Loukie // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Jul2004, p114
Presents updates on the food industry in Australia as of July 2004. Tips on how to prepare mushrooms for cooking; Information on the book "The Margaret Fulton Cookbook"; Background on cranberry products from Ocean Spray.