- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;01/15/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p58
Presents several recipes on Asian food. Includes Crispy Turkey and Shrimp Salad; Laquered Duck; Lemongrass Chicken Soup.
- Great Tastes Go Healthy. Zacharia, Joy E. // Southern Living;Mar2003, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p190
Presents several recipes on Asian dishes. Ingredients used; Food preparation; Servings suggestion.
- Oriental EXPRESS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/6/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 40, p54
Presents several Asian recipes, including Lime Coconut Chicken Curry and Prawn and Vegetable Salad.
- Savory & simple. Slocum, Cheryl // Country Living;Jun2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p56
Focuses on Asian recipes for a meal of steak and salad prepared in less than an hour.
- Auntie Lou Cooks. Rand, Lou // Advocate;10/14/70, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p17
Presents the recipe for cooking rice. Time involved in the Oriental method; Ingredients needed in the American style; Average price for raw rice.
- RECIPE CORNER. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p116
Features several Asian recipes. Won Ton Soup; Mongolian Leg of Lamb; Lobster Stir Fry.
- RECIPE CORNER. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p104
Presents recipes for several Asian foods. Fresh Tomato Stew; Pork Chow Mein; Vegetable Lo Mein.
- The meeting of East and West. Sokolov, Raymond // Natural History;Jun90, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p84
Investigates the culinary results of 400 years of Spanish and American colonization in the Southeast Asian republic of the Philippines. What the Spanish colonists found when they settled in the Philippines in the 16th century; Blending of culinary traditions; Resulting complex and diverse...
- Spring Into Summer. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p86
The article presents information on summer rolls, a Vietnamese cuisine. The author came to know about the dish from his friend who returned from an Asian study course. Some of the ingredients which were used in preparing the dish were available only in Asian market. The recipe for the summer...