- Keep your cool with no-bake desserts. // All You;7/22/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p105
The article presents several recipes for no-bake desserts including strawberry shortcake trifle, chilled chocolate & peanut butter cookies, and lemon-graham icebox cake.
- Step 4: Save Room For Dessert. Mushet, Cindy // Bon Appetit;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p90
Several recipes for dessert are presented, including Strawberry Shortcakes With Balsamic and Black Pepper Syrup, Cherry-Topped Almond Panna Cotta and Chocolate-Raspberry Layer Cake.
- low-fat desserts. Nunes, Lucy // Australian Table;May2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p116
The article presents low-fat dessert recipes, including Dark Chocolate Sorbet, Lime, Vanilla & Star Anise Fruit Salad and Strawberry & Ricotta Sponge Cake.
- 5 STEPS TO CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRIES. Chantim, Andra; Edelstein, Julia // Real Simple;Feb2012, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p45
A recipe for chocolate-covered strawberries is presented.
- BITE-SIZE BLISS. // InStyle;Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p605
Several recipes of desserts are presented, including Sylvester Graham Crackers, White Chocolate & Strawberry S'Mores, and Semisweet Chocolate Ganache Dipping Sauce.
- Amy Poehler's FAVE DESSERT. Coulton, Antoinette Y.; Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan; Zuckerman, Suzanne // People;9/26/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p175
A recipe for Strawberry Shortcake favored by actress Amy Poehler is presented.
- Our Best Ice-Cream Treats. GORDON, REBECCA KRACKE; LOLLEY, PAM // Southern Living;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p114
Several recipes using ice cream are presented including Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake, Lemon Meringue Ice-Cream Pie, and Strawberry Semifreddo Shortcake.
- Enticing slice. // BBC Australian Good Food;Dec2012/Jan2013, p154
A recipe for chocolate panforte is presented.
- Pauley Perrette's SWEET TREAT. // People;10/24/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 16, p99
The article presents a recipe for magic bars, a dessert sold at Donna Bell's Bake Shop which is made with chocolate, coconut, and cranberries.