Serve It Alongside
- HAVE A VEGETABLE FESTIVAL. // Ebony;Jul1971, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p96
Several recipes including vegetable stew, steamed cabbage and cooked garden salad are presented.
- Healthy traditions. // Prevention India;Nov2010, p19
Several recipes including Kabi Na Muthia, Aloo Chaat and Murgi Komla are presented.
- Quick and easy 'souper' recipes. // East Bernard Express (TX);9/ 8/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 36, p10
Several recipes are presented including baked potato soup, creamy tuna chowder, and beefy cabbage soup.Several recipes are presented including baked potato soup, creamy tuna chowder, and beefy cabbage soup.
- Hot off the Grill. // Country Living;Jun2012, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p123
The article presents several recipes of grilled food including Garlicky Sweet-Potato Fries, Miso-Glazed Chicken Burgers with Cabbage-Apple Slaw and Grilled Succotash.
- Simple, Fabulous Potato Salad. Mays, Patti // Idaho Magazine;Jun2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p61
A recipe for potato salad is presented.
- Garlic Smashed-Potato Salad. Ferreira, Charity // Sunset;Jun2005, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p154
Describes the recipe for Garlic Smashed-Potato Salad.
- Side show. // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2011, p32
Several recipes including root vegetable mash, hot beetroot salad and SautÃ©ed cabbage with caraway seeds are presented.
- Hits of summer. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/24/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 52, p63
The article presents several recipes for Christmas, including Prawn & Vermicelli Noodle Salad, Smoked Trout & Potato Salad and Mediterranean Chorizo Pizza.
- Viva Italia! Rizzo, Dominique // BBC Australian Good Food;May2012, p76
Recipes for several Italian dishes are presented which include potato-stuffed calamari with roasted cherry tomatoes, veal scaloppini with saffron sauce, and spiced crunchy pita salad.