- Recipes. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p55
Presents several recipes using chicken as the main ingredient including Caribbean Chicken and Mango Lettuce Wraps.
- Recipe card. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Nov2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p7
Presents the recipe for Oven-Fried Chicken.
- Crunchy-Coated Chicken Breasts. // Child Life;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p26
Presents the recipe Crunchy-Coated Chicken Breasts.
- Fast and fabulous chicken. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Essence);Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p108
Presents several recipes for preparing chicken dishes. Ingredients needed; Background information on the procedures to follow in cooking; Account on the nutritional value per serving of the dishes.
- Zesty Ideas for Light Weeknight Dinners. Warrick, Sheridan // Health (Time Inc. Health);May99, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p123
Presents several food recipes. Lamb Chops With Black Bean-Orange Relish; Chicken Thighs With Lemon-Caper Sauce; Orange Roughly With Parmesan Tomatoes.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;4/22/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 18, p33
Gives a recipe for rosemary and thyme roasted chicken.
- City "Chicken". Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Mid-Atlantic (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p50
This section presents the recipe City Chicken. INSET: Mid-Atlantic Food History.
- Chicken Chic. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2003, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p50
Presents several chicken recipes. Chicken Vegetable Salad; Woodsy Chicken Fricassee.
- Curried Chicken Blintzes. Nyenhuis, Jacquelyn // Saturday Evening Post;Oct87, Vol. 259 Issue 7, p20
Presents the recipe of "Curried Chicken Blintzes".
- Caramelized chicken liver salad. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p54
Presents a recipe for caramelized chicken liver salad. Ingredients; Cooking procedure; Garnishing.