- back of the house. FITZPATRICK, TARA // Food Management;Feb2009, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p42
A recipe for Smothered Southern Pork Chop with Sage, Apple and Pecan Sauce is presented.
- THAI PORK BITES. // Practice Nurse;Oct2008 Nutrition for Nurses, p08
A recipe for Thai Pork Bites is presented.
- IN SEASON. // Sarasota Magazine;Summer2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p127
A recipe for glazed pork chops with edamame succotash is presented.
- Flavors of Fall. // Saint Charles Avenue;Oct2009, p22
A recipe for Cavatelli di Cinghiale: ricotta pasta with braised wild boar is presented.
- SEASONAL RECIPE. Todosijevic, Katrina // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/24/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4511, p48
A recipe for Slow-roasted Suffolk pork belly, cauliflower purÃ© Savoy cabbage aud sherry vinegar jus is presented.
- THE ATHLETE'S PALETE. // Runner's World;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p42
A recipe for Pork Tenderloin with Plum Salsa is presented.
- Cherry-Glazed Pork Roast. // Guideposts;May2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p77
A recipe for Cherry-Glazed Pork Roast is presented.
- OPEN-FACE PORK CHOP SANDWICHES WITH SLAB BACON. Steel, Tanya Wenman // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p124
Presents the recipe for Open-Face Pork Chop Sandwiches with Slab Bacon.
- BRAISED PORK SHOULDER WITH BABY TURNIPS AND CIPOLLINE. Knowlton, Andrew // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p156
Presents the recipe for Braised Pork Shoulder with Baby Turnips and Cipolline.