Busy Night's Do-Ahead Dinner
- Lemon Trifle. Fennel, Timothy // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p40
Presents the recipe for Lemon Trifle.
- Fresh Lemonade. // Country Living;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p132
Presents a recipe for preparing lemonades that are a favorite and are served at fairs, backyard parties and sidewalk stands.
- LEMON MERINGUE PIE. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Apr1949, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p61
A recipe for lemon meringue pie is presented.
- PRESERVED LEMON DIP. // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p98
Presents the recipe for Preserved Lemon Dip.
- Prosecco with Lemon Sorbet and Vodka. // Bon Appetit;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p40
A recipe for Prosecco With Lemon Sorbet and Vodka is presented.
- Lemon Chiffon Pie with Gingersnap Crust. // Bon Appetit;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p118
A recipe for lemon chiffon pie with gingersnap crust is presented.
- A new classic in the kitchen. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2011, p65
A recipe for lemon veal schnitzels with chunky chips & aioli, is presented.
- Preserving lemons. // Australian House & Garden;Sep2006, Issue 9, p156
A recipe for preserved lemons is presented.
- GRILLED POUSSINS WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER. // Gourmet;Aug2006, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p77
A recipe for Grilled Poussins With Lemon Herb Butter is presented.