- From the pantry. Kaiser, Charlotte // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p97
Presents several recipes on baked products.
- Back to basics with baked beans. Duckham, Chris // GP: General Practitioner;1/6/2003, p50
Presents a recipe of home-made baked beans for kids by the author who is also a physician. Importance of developing taste buds of kids.
- SUNDAY YEAST ROLLS. // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Autumn2008, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p24
A recipe for Sunday yeast rolls is presented.
- how to makeï¿½ the best crumble. // Australian Table;Jul2007, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p62
A recipe for crumble is presented.
- shortcakes. // Cooking Light;Aug2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p34
A recipe for blueberry-blackberry shortcakes is presented.
- Speedy Sloppy Joes. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Sep2007, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p28
A recipe for the baked product Sloppy Joe is presented.
- Quick Sticky Buns. // Real Simple;Nov2007, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p34
A recipe for quick sticky buns, is presented.
- Canasta Mix. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p127
A recipe for canasta mix is presented.
- Our Favorite Sweet Rolls. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p134
A recipe for Orange Rolls is presented.