- Linguine With Spicy Garlic Shrimp. Muldoon, Edith // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p36
Presents the recipe for Linguine With Spicy Garlic Shrimp.
- recipe of the month. // Food Management;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p48
A recipe for spicy shrimp primavera in roasted red pepper sauce is presented.
- THE FATHER-BY-HIMSELF COOKBOOK. Lemon, Richard // Saturday Evening Post;8/12/1967, Vol. 240 Issue 16, p14
Presents several recipes for men, including Shrimp Bologna.
- Shrimp scampi. Santelli, Patty // Parenting;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p184
A recipe for Shrimp Scampi is presented.
- The Pride of Shrimp. Robertiello, Jack // Americas;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p58
Presents shrimp recipes from Brazil. Vatapa; Asopao de Camarones; Ceviche de Camarones; Chupe de Camarones.
- Taste of the Tropics. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 11, p45
Presents several recipes to prepare Shrimp and Crab Cake, Mahi Mahi-Longan Ceviche, Guacamole con Frutas, and Strawberry and Brie Bruschetta.
- Gulf shrimp risotto. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/2/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 14, p22
A recipe for shrimp risotto is presented.
- THE ATHLETE'S PALATE. // Runner's World;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p48
A recipe for Shrimp with Israeli Couscous is presented.
- Crispy CrÃ¨me de la CrÃ¨me. Welp, Mary // Louisville Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p34
A recipe for shrimp with ginger-citrus sauce on toasted Israeli couscous is presented.