A Simple, Snappy Summer Meal
- TIME EXPANDS ON SUNDAY, THE AFTERNOON UNFOLDS. // Country Living;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p166
Presents several recipes.
- An Intimate THANKSGIVING. Duffy, Malachy // Country Living;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p147
Presents several recipes related to the thanksgiving meal.
- real food. // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p177
The article informs about tasty meal ideas and method to cook five super simple weekday meals.
- A waterfront cookout. Ermann, Natalie; McClinton, Debra // Country Living;Jun2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p141
Presents information on the grill recipes preparation.
- Five Easy Dinners. // Real Simple;May2005, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p299
Presents several recipes for dinner.
- Five Easy Dinners. // Real Simple;Jul2005, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p187
Presents several recipes related to preparation of pork kebabs, London Broil and glazed salmon with mint and cucumber slaw for dinners.
- editor's note. van Ogtrop, Kristin // Real Simple;Oct2011, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics such as recipes, and dinnertime makeovers for their Take Back Dinnertime intitiative.
- Wake Up Dinner. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;7/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p13
The article offers breakfast for dinner tips and recipes that will add ease, taste and fun to the table in a fast and budget-friendly way.
- We're thrilled you love Good Food. Knox, Sophie; Whitaker, Neale // BBC Australian Good Food;Oct2008, p4
The article discusses issues and topics published within the issue, including the section "Quick Dinners" that features many weeknight meals and an exclusive extract from Gordon Ramsay's new book "Cooking for Friends."