- Toffee Ice Cream Dessert. Dowell, Galelah // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p42
Presents the recipe for Toffee Ice Cream Dessert.
- Flag-Waving Desserts. Reeves, Sue; Taylor, Judy; Meadows, Tillie // Home Cooking;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p46
Presents several recipes for desserts including Blueberry Bars, Patriot's Flag Cake and Fourth of July Fresh Fruit Pie.
- KWANZAA SWEET BALLS. Nabwire, Constance; Montgomery, Bertha Vining // Cricket;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p43
A recipe for Kwanzaa sweet balls is presented.
- TIP OF THE MONTH. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Nov2005, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Presents the recipe for a typical Moroccan dessert.
- Eat Like a Bird! // U+S+ Kids;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
A recipe for nutty banana granola bar is presented.
- Dirt Dessert. Andrews, Kathy // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p32
A recipe for dirt desserts is presented.
- Sweet & Crunchy Bugs. Cecchini, Marie E. // Boys' Quest;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p27
A recipe for Sweet & Crunchy Bugs is presented.
- crunch time. Kidd, Eve // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Winter2011, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
No abstract available.
- comforts of home. // Better Nutrition;Dec2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p28
The article presents recipes for various desserts and side dishes. Some of them are oven-dried sweet potato chips, holiday vegetable latkes, spiced apple topping, spicy cranberry-zinfandel relish, butternut squash-peanut soup, brussels sprouts with walnuts and range, and others. In addition to...