- Barbecued Shrimp. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Mid-Atlantic (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p37
This section presents the recipe Barbecued Shrimp.
- Barbecue. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Mid-Atlantic (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p52
This section presents the recipe Barbecue. INSET: Mid-Atlantic Food History.
- Barbecued Ribs. // Texas: American Regional Cooking Library;2005, p46
Presents the recipe Barbecued Ribs. INSET: Texas Food History.
- Glorious grilled vegetables. Shaw, Diana // Country Journal;May/Jun97, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p59
Presents a step-by-step guide that will make grilling simple and satisfying and several marinating and grilling recipes. Marinating recipes such as Mediterranean and Yogurt marinade; Pepper and provolone sandwich recipe; Rosemary grilled new potatoes. INSET: Grilling vegetables A to Z..
- Menu Trends. Fernberg, Pat; Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2004, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p76
This article presents several recipes for barbecued and grilled foods such as the Pineapple Marinated Loin Back Pork Ribs With Honey-Garlic Tomato Glaze.
- BARBECUED SHISH-KEBAB. DeKnight, Freda // Ebony;Aug1956, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p96
A recipe for Barbecued Shish-Kebab is presented.
- Korean Barbecue Short Ribs. // Asian Pacific Post;6/28/2012, p9
A recipe for Korean barbecue short ribs is presented.
- Alabama's Secret Sauce. // People;Jun2009 Country Special, p68
This article features a recipe for Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q White Sauce.
- GINNIFER GOODWIN'S FAVORITE RIBS. Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan; Zuckerman, Suzanne; Gercia, Jen // People;7/4/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 26, p77
The article presents a recipe for barbecue ribs that is a favorite of actress Ginnifer Goodwin.