- bon appÃ©tit: June. // Bon Appetit;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p4
The table of contents for the June 2014 issue of the periodical "Bon Appetit" is presented.
- Surprises in Louisville. Murphy, Morgan // Southern Living;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p78
The article features the Napa River Grill at the Dupont Circle in Louisville, Kentucky. It includes a bar filled with California wines and other varieties from the Russian River Valley, Santa Maria Valley and Monterey. Dishes offered include a concoction of goat cheese and jumbo lump crabmeat...
- PIE PARTY. // Real Living;Jun2014, Issue 99, p136
Several including Steak & Ale Funny-Face Pies, Peking Duck Pot Pies and Salmon, King Prawn & Celeriac Fisherman's Pie are presented.
- Breakfast with Lyndey. Milan, Lyndey // BBC Australian Good Food;Oct2008, p114
The article presents several recipes including watermelon, cranberry and ruby grapefruit slushie, salmon rice paper rolls with horseradish cream and crispy smoked trout and dill tarts with salmon roe.
- SALMON. & rice pie. // Australian Women's Weekly;Apr2015, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p178
A recipe for salmon and rice pie is presented.
- Recipes. Seabrook, Alexis; Bevill, Jennifer; Harrington, Janet Nelson // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Dec99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p101
Presents recipes for Christmas cooking. Includes Seared Fillet of Salmon with Colcannon; Charlotte Russe with Fresh Berries; Bread pudding with Tapioca Sauce.
- Acquiring Taste: Rice. // Cookie;Aug2009, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p56
Several recipes for rice dishes are presented, including Fried Rice, Rice Pudding and Planked Salmon with Coconut Rice.
- Salmon with coriander, mint, walnut and hummus. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer (2055-7817);8/14/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4887, p50
A recipe for Salmon with coriander, mint, walnut and hummus is presented.
- Make Him a Sweet Treat. // Cosmopolitan;Feb2002, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p226
Present several recipes suggested for Valentine's Day. Ingredients for Banna Pudding With Nilla Wafers; Procedures in making a Lemon Meringue Pie; Serving methods for Classic Cupcakes.