A Bite of Something Sweet
- Today's Lesson CUSTARDS. Recipes; Bonom, David // Cooking Light;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p73
the article introduces custards and provides several recipes including bacon and cheese custards, lemon curd with berries and butterscotch pudding.
- Butterscotch Pudding. // Saveur;Oct2012, Issue 150, p86
A recipe for the Butterscotch pudding is presented.
- Chapter Ten: CREAMY CONCOCTIONS: Mousses and Puddings. PATRICK-GOUDREAU, COLLEEN // Joy of Vegan Baking;2007, p181
Several vegan recipes for puddings and mousses are presented including Baked Pumpkin Pudding, Butterscotch Pudding and Chocolate Bread Pudding.
- Amazin' Raisins. // Good Old Days Looking Back;Dec2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p20
Several recipes including raisin sauce for ham, classical oatmeal cookies, and homemade mincemeat pie are presented.
- 10 ideas for: easy breakfasts. Perry, Dawn; McKenna, Emily // Real Simple;Jan2012, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p130
Several recipes including Apple and Cheddar Tartine, Oatmeal with Apricots and Raisins, and Mushroom and Egg White Omelet are presented.
- Prairie Pantry. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);9/18/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p4
A recipe for butterscotch sticky buns is presented.
- PUMPKIN BUTTERSCOTCH PIE. // Bon Appetit;Nov2008, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p69
A recipe for pumpkin butterscotch pie is presented.
- BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING. Beal, Charlotte; Taylor McCracken, Janet // Bon Appetit;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p56
Presents the recipe for Butterscotch Pudding.
- CHOCOLATE LOAF WITH BUTTERSCOTCH GLAZE. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2009, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p178
A recipe for Chocolate Loaf With Butterscotch Glaze is presented.