Chill-Chasing Oven Dinners
- My Favorite Recipe with RenÃ©e Marion. // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p208
A recipe for RenÃ©e Marion and Betty Buss' New Mexican Corn Bread is presented.
- BUDGET COOKING. Recipes; Grimes, Julianna; Klinger, Hannah // Cooking Light;Jul2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p126
Recipes are presented for Panko-Crusted Chicken with Roasted Corn Hash and Buttermilk Dressing and for Salmon and Potato Casserole.
- NUTRITION: Easy-to-Make Recipes for a Healthier You. // Swimming World;Feb2014, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p40
Two recipes for healthier food are presented including the Bean and Corn Casserole and the Chicken Amigo.
- Old-fashioned favourites. Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/3/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 18, p60
The article presents several recipes including chicken country casserole, roasted corn relish, and cinnamon teacake.
- Easy Entrees for Busy Weeknights. Wiener, Suzan // Home Cooking;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p18
The article presents two recipes for entrees including Delicious Spinach Lasagna and Chicken Casserole.
- Amazing Chili Contest Winners. // Home Cooking;Oct2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p26
The article presents several recipes for chili, casserole, noodles and chicken including Chipotle Chili, Corn Casserole, Sour Cream Noodles and Cider-Glaced Chicken with Berries.
- Start Withâ€¦Frozen Hash Browns. // Home Cooking;Feb2008, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p11
The article presents two hash brown recipes including Hash Brown Chicken Casserole and Fast Fix-Up Reuben Casserole.
- Start with aï¿½Can of Tuna. // Cooking Light;Jan2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p94
The article presents several recipes for tuna including one for a Spanish-style tuna and potato salad, another for sautï¿½ed chicken with tomato sauce, and one for a tuna noodle casserole.
- 1 week 5 easy meals. // All You;7/22/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p90
The article presents several recipes including grilled tarragon-mustard chicken, scrambled egg and cheese melts, and slow-cooker enchilada casserole.