Let Me Call You Sweetheart
- star-spangled desserts. RUTLAND, RECIPE DEVELOPER JULIA // Coastal Living;Jul2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p98
Recipes for red, white and blue cake, jam stars and berry cream tarts are presented.
- festive holiday sweets. Melodia, Frank P. // Redbook;Dec2006, Vol. 207 Issue 6, p195
The article presents several recipes for desserts including Fresh Gingerbread Cake with Whipped Caramel Frosting, Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake with Eggnog Sauce and Raspbery Linzer Tart.
- Three yummy desserts. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p150
Presents several recipes for dessert. Caramel-Pecan Pie; Pumpkin Crisp; Granny's Pound Cake.
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p74
Several dessert recipes are presented, including key Lime Tart With Ginger Crumb Trust, Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Sweet Potato Cake.
- Go all out with scrumptious Christmas desserts. // All You;12/24/2010, p59
Several recipes for Christmas desserts are presented, including Dark Chocolate Holiday Tart, Ginger Cake With Maple Frosting and Cranberry and Chocolate Trifle.
- Does Your Mom Make the Best Pie in America? Mowbray, Scott // Cooking Light;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses pie, including terrible pies he's eaten, his preference for his mothers' pies, and recipes for pie presented within the issue.
- ECCLEFECHAN TART. // Bon Appetit;May2004, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p168
Presents the recipe of Ecclefechan Tart.
- Bitchin' Kitchen's NO-BAKE PIE. Pham, Thailan // People;11/28/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 22, p162
A recipe for no-bake peanut butter cream cheese pie is presented.
- welcome home. Bierman, M. Lindsay // Southern Living;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p12
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on various topics including the white cake recipe featured on the issue's cover, other dessert recipes contained in the issue, and the magazine's history of featuring white cakes on its December issues' covers.