- COOKBOOK. Fredericks, Devon S. // House Beautiful;May2006, Vol. 148 Issue 5, p64
The article presents several recipes for Mexican food, including tomatillo-sauced enchiladas with spinach and mushrooms and seared salmon with spinach and creamy roasted peppers.
- Teriyaki Salmon with Mushrooms & Bok Choy. // Asian Pacific Post;2/21/2013, p12
A recipe for Teriyaki Salmon with Mushrooms & Bok Choy is presented.
- The Ultimate Fall Party Menu. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p122
The article presents recipes for foods to serve at parties held in October, including cheddar-pecan shortbread loaves, smoked paprika roast with sticky stout barbecue sauce, and grilled peppers and mushrooms.
- these guys can cook! Davis, Rebecca; Chernetz, Barbara // Redbook;Feb2006, Vol. 206 Issue 2, p153
The article presents three recipes, including Portobello Mushrooms with Roasted Vegetable Barley, Brown Sugar-Crusted Tri-Tip Roast and Rigatoni with Tricolor Peppers.
- small plates, great taste. Webb, Robyn // Diabetes Forecast;Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p56
The section presents three small plate recipes for diabetics. They are Garlicky Mushrooms, Grilled Chicken Skewers with Roasted Pepper Salad, and Hummus.
- Fish Feast. // Backpacker;Mar2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p47
Two recipes are presented including Grilled King Salmon with Porcini Mushrooms and Tuna with Olives and Capers.
- Brunch for a bunch. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2011, p87
Several recipes including "Baked Eggs With Chorizo & Tomato," "Salmon Gravlax," and "Asparagus & Mushroom Pudding" are presented.
- fast easy fresh. // Bon Appetit;Oct2009, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p51
Several recipes are presented, including Lime-and Honey-Glazed Salmon with Basmati and Broccolini, Mini Halloween Pumpkin Cupcakes and Mushroom and Fontina Quiche.
- We Asked [You Said] from drab to FAB. Gold, Rozanne // Bon Appetit;Mar2007, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p75
The article presents several recipes for meat including Bombay Sliders with Garlic Curry Sauce, Marinated Tri-Tip with Chinese Mustard Sauce and Roasted Green Onions and Mushrooms and Crunchy Wasabi Salmon with Lime.