- Freezer-friendly dinner. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/9/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 23, p57
The article presents several recipes including beef in red wine, slow-cooked lamb & lentil ragout, and char-grilled vegetable lasagne.
- world soups. Rutherford, Tracy // Burke's Backyard;Aug2011, p77
Several recipes including Cuban black bean soup, beef pho, and Scotch Broth, are presented.
- BEEF AND STOUT STEW. Anderson, Mary Catherine // Cottage Life West;Winter2013, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p13
Recipes for Beef and Stout Stew, Fast and Easy Chili, and Vegetarian Chili are presented.
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes. Farr, Karen; Shaw, Jerry // Home Cooking;Mar2006, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p18
The article presents several recipes for ground beef including Meal In A Mug and Hamburger Stew.
- Hobo Stew. Dunn, Roxanne // Pacific Yachting;Jan2010, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p20
The article discusses the term hobo which was used for workers who wandered and originated in the 1890s in California. An overview on the history of hobo is also discussed. Moreover, the author also discusses the classic recipe of hobo stew where it was taken from hobos who got together in camps...
- Slow-Cooker Beef Stew. Smith, Sharon // Southern Living;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p108
Presents the recipe for Slow-Cooker Beef Stew.
- On America's table. // Good Housekeeping;Jan2000, Vol. 230 Issue 1, p171
Presents family dinner recipes. Includes Meatballs & Old-Fashioned Tomato Sauce; Latin-Style Pork Medallions; Fast Five-Ingredient Cutlet Sautes; Overnight Beef Stew; Shrimp & Pea Risotto; Chili-Crusted Salmon & Roasted Scalloped Potatoes; Pan-Fried Steak with Spinach & Tomatoes; Chicken...
- From Gallic to Gaelic. Clark, Edie // Yankee;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p70
A recipe for Aunt Val's New England Corned-Beef Dinner is presented.
- Peppered Beef Tenderloin With Portobello-Marsala Sauce. // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p166
Presents the recipe for Peppered Beef Tenderloin With Portobello-Marsala Sauce.