- PREP SCHOOL. Albert, Amy; Holland, Joel // Bon Appetit;Nov2008, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p86
The article provides tips on how to properly cut a turkey. It states that each leg of the turkey should be pulled out in a short, swiping motions with the tip of the knife while cutting toward the joint. It also suggests that sliced turkey should be placed into a warm platter when served. It...
- Turkey Bolognese. CARON, SARAH W. // Yum Food & Fun for Kids;Fall2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p48
Recipe for turkey bolognese is presented.
- Time for turkey in Cestohowa. // Wilson County News;10/5/2016, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p3B
The article focuses on the event Turkey and Dressing Dinner Sunday to be organized by the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Cestohowa, Texas, on October 16, 2016.
- Time to Talk Turkey. // Bangor Metro;Nov2016, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p40
The article offers tips for first-time holiday dinner hosts. Tips discussed include avoiding experimentation of foods and trying to cook food that have been prepared before, asking guests about food allergies, asking guests to bring nonessential items, right preparation of Roasted turkey, and...
- Feast on This. // Sierra;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p24
This article reports that holiday revelers are opting for organic turkeys in increasing numbers. Eating greener doesn't mean giving up traditions. One can find out where one can get one's own healthier bird, raised in open spaces without antibiotics.
- The MF Pantry of ShameÂ®. // Men's Fitness;Jan2004, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p48
Evaluates the Hungry-Man XXL Roasted Carved Turkey dinner. Nutritional content.
- Reviewers and ratings. // CREATIVITY;Nov2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p24
The article presents a rating of various food items including butterball, deep fried turkey, turducken.
- A TURKEY'S COSTLY DIET. Clarke, J. Erskine // Chatterbox, 1906;1/1/1906, p270
The article focuses on the turkey that was fattened on pearls and was served at a dinner by a Washington lady, in commemoration of her valuable brooch and an earrings set with pearl that were believed had been swallowed by the turkey.
- our eats: a week of dinners for the whole crew. Lapine, Missy Chase // Parenting Early Years;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p57
Two recipes for Mother's Day occasion are presented including cheeseburger stuffed potatoes and simple roasted turkey breast.