- LOOK, COOK, EAT! Chernetz, Barbara // Redbook;Dec2011, Vol. 217 Issue 6, p184
The article presents recipes for Extra-crispy pork milanaise and Pork and pepper fajitas.
- main dishes. // Cooking Light;Aug2011, p24
Various recipes are presented for cooking main dishes including "Chicken Enchiladas," "Mongolian Beef," and "Pork Tenderloin, Pear, and Cranberry Salad."
- Feed 4 for less than $10. // Cooking Light;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p283
Recipes for inexpensive main dishes are presented including sesame-soy meatballs, rotini pasta and cheese and balsamic-glazed pork chops with polenta.
- Your Fast Track To Slow Cookers. // Prevention;Dec2011, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p102
The article presents several recipes, including Cuban-Style Pork Sliders, Asian Style Short Ribs, and Smoky Chicken and Pepper Paprikash.
- Fajitas. Sanna, Ellyn // Mexican American: American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p36
This article presents the recipe Fajitas. INSET: Mexican American Food History.
- Chicken fajitas at Chili's. // Prevention;Jan2007, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p66
The article provides a recipe for a healthy way to eat chicken fajitas from the restaurant Chili's.
- main dishes. // Cooking Light;Jul2011, p14
The article presents several main dish recipes including Pork Tenderloin with Plum and Jicama Relish, Greek-Style Pork Chops, and Prosciutto, Peach, and Sweet Lettuce Salad.
- dinners. // Cooking Light;Apr2012 Special Issue, p52
This article presents recipes for dinner entrï¿½es including Apple-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops, Eggplant Parmigiana, and Tandoori Salmon, as well as a table of contents for the section.
- MAIN DISHES. // Cooking Light;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p166
Recipes are presented for dishes including roast turkey, roast pork, eggs Benedict and beef filets with mushroom sauce.