- Stew-pendous! Dowell, Galelah; Mann, Margy; Campbell, Gwen; Ervin, Jo Ann; Hullinger, Hazel; McCullough, Marion; Luttrell, Dottie // Home Cooking;Jan2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p8
The article presents several stew and chilies with meat recipes including the Mexican Beef Stew, Three-Bean Veggie Chili and Nippy Day Brunswick Stew. INSET: Love Those Leftovers.
- Meats. // Best of the Best from Oklahoma Cookbook;1996, p147
The article presents several recipes for meats including Ground Beef Casserole, Rock Cafe Old Fashioned Greasy Hamburger, and Barbecued Meatballs.
- Slow-Cooker Beef Stew. Smith, Sharon // Southern Living;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p108
Presents the recipe for Slow-Cooker Beef Stew.
- From Gallic to Gaelic. Clark, Edie // Yankee;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p70
A recipe for Aunt Val's New England Corned-Beef Dinner is presented.
- Peppered Beef Tenderloin With Portobello-Marsala Sauce. // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p166
Presents the recipe for Peppered Beef Tenderloin With Portobello-Marsala Sauce.
- Carpaccio. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2005, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on Carpaccio dish. Etymology of Carpaccio; Recipe of the dish; Restaurants in Australia where the dish is being offered.
- James Beard Award Winner's CLASSIC BURGER. Hamm, Liza; Pham, Thailan; Zuckerman, Suzanne // People;6/6/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p87
The article presents a recipe for Le Pigeon Restaurant Burger.
- Splendid Stews. // Ebony;Oct1972, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p182
The article presents several recipes for stews including South American Beef stew, Brunswick stew and beef bourguignon.
- Five Summer Classics. Kirby, Jane // Real Simple;Jun2002, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p89
This article focuses on recipes for the summer season. Making a great hamburger is a perfect excuse to go cheap at the butcher counter. More fat in the meat means more flavor, so skip the high-priced extra-lean sirloin and buy regular ground chuck instead. After grilling, the regular ground-beef...