- In season. Foster, Simon // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/23/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4637, p10
A recipe for Grilled John Dory with samphire and citrus chive butter is presented.
- Stir-Fried Garlic Chives With Chile. // Gourmet;Aug2005, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p65
Presents the recipe for Stir-Fried Garlic Chives With Chile.
- Garlic-Chive Sauce. Satterwhite, Shannon Sliter // Southern Living;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p120
A recipe for Garlic-Chive Sauce is presented.
- A slow Sunday supper. Jacobs, Erik // St. Charles Journal;12/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 52, pB7
A recipe for Cheddar and Chive Popovers is presented.
- 1 FRESH PICK: SWEET POTATOES. Armstrong, Amanda; Funston, Lindsay; Tanenbaum, Sharon // Real Simple;Sep2010, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p60
The article presents several recipes for sweet potatoes including sweet potato and bacon pasta, sweet potato pancakes with sage and sweet potato wedges with rosemary and brown sugar.
- SAGE AND PANCETTA BISCUITS WITH FONTINA CHEESE. // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p178
Presents the recipe for Sage and Pancetta Biscuits with Fontina Cheese.
- Sage-Seared Pork Cutlets with Apples. // Bon Appetit;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p111
A recipe for Sage-Seared Pork Cutlets With Apples is presented.
- Sage and Honey Skillet Cornbread. // Bon Appetit;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p112
A recipe for Sage and Honey Skillet Cornbread is presented.
- Roasted Uchiki Kuri squash & sage soup. Paxman, Philip // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/15/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4610, p12
A recipe for roasted uchiki kuri squash and sage soup is presented.