Salisbury Steak in Minutes
- Cheesy Steak & Potatoes. Rooney, Cecelia; Farr, Karen; O'Mary, Nancy // Home Cooking;May/Jun2006, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p58
The article presents several recipes including Crusted Ribeye Steaks, Half-Baked Potato and Strawberry Sorbet.
- Soup, Salad and Side Sensations. // Food Management;July2006 Supplement, p2
The article presents several recipes including Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese and Poblano Chili Soup, Cumin-Scented Mashed Potatoes, and Strawberry and Stilton Salad.
- sacre 'bleu'. Roux, Margaret Zainey // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Jul2008, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p18
Recipes for Two recipes are presented including Blackened Bleu Burger and Roasted Haricot Verts, Fennel and Potatoes. INSET: THERE IS NOTHING MORE.
- Winter classics. // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2011, p99
Several recipes including roast pork with pistachio stuffing & pear gravy, chicken & tomato pesto lasagne, and beef & potato hotpot are presented.
- Sunday's best roast. BERESFORD, JULZ // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2012, p78
Several recipes are presented, including one for roasted potatoes with chili and garlic, one for roasted beef, and one for baked pumpkin with baked butter and sage.
- Green is good. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jul2011, p24
The article presents several recipes including spinach and potato omelette, Japanese spinach and beef stir-fry, and lamb curry.
- Be Casserole Ready. Nicholson, Kate // Southern Living;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p126
The article presents several recipes for casserole including Loaded Barbecue Baked Potato Casserole and Easy Beef Lasagna.
- Cut out & keep: Spicy Indian snacks and sides. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);7/23/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p47
Several Indian recipes including "Potato & Onion Chapattis," "Beef Samosas," and "Vegetable Bhaji" are presented.
- Help Yourself to a One-Dish Meal. Draper, Charla // Southern Living;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p120
Two recipes are presented which include Shepherd's Pie and Cheese-and-Carrot Mashed Potatoes.