- From Your Kitchen to Ours. Palmasano, Peg; Estabrook, Barbara; Pellum, Mary // Cooking Light;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p220
The article presents the recipes Peg Palmasano's Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans, Barbara Estabrook's Fig, Applesauce and Almond Breakfast Loaf, and Mary Pellum's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
- Chicken and White Bean Chili. // Men's Health;Nov2012, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p56
A recipe for Chicken and White Bean Chili is presented.
- TOUT SWEET! // North & South;Apr2015, Issue 349, p102
Several recipes for various dishes are presented which include borlotti bean salad, roast spiced chicken, and fig and almond tart.
- Recipes. // Angola;2008, p76
The article presents several Angolan recipes including Corn Funge, Chicken Muamba, and Palm Oil Beans.
- TASTES OF HOME. Baboujon, Betty // Australian House & Garden;Oct2010, p169
The article presents several recipes for an Italian menu including Broad Bean Puree With Prawns, Toasted Sardinian Couscous and Stuffed Chicken Legs.
- Garlic A Rose by Any Other Name. Feder, David // Today's Diet & Nutrition;Jan2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p32
Several recipes including Spicy Vietnamese-Style Garlic Cucumbers, Hot and Spicy Ginger-Garlic Green Beans and Spinach and Garlic-Stuffed Chicken Breasts are presented.
- Spice world. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2011, p140
Two recipes including Mexican beans & avocado salsa, and West Indian chicken curry with tomatoes, are presented.
- Feed 4 for Less Than $10. Recipes; Grimes, Julianna; Pruett, Vanessa T.; Wise, Deb // Cooking Light;06/01/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p172
Recipes are presented for feeding a family of four for less than $10 including Grilled Chicken Wraps, Tuna Melts with Avocado, and Black Beans and Yellow Rice.
- Five Weekday Dinners Ready in 15 minutes. // Essence (Time Inc.);Jul2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p180
The article presents several recipes including Orzo With Grilled Vegetables, Chicken With Honey-Baked Beans, and Beefy Ramen Noodle Bowl. INSETS: Jonell's Kitchen Ramen Noodle Soup Mix;SHOPPING LIST FOR THE WEEK;SWEET ONIONS.