- START WITH RICE. Perry, Dawn; Edelstein, Julia; Niedringhaus, Ashley // Real Simple;Apr2011, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p66
Several rice recipes including the Foolproof Long-Grain Rice with broccoli and sesame, with apricot and almond, and with tomato and parmesan are presented.
- Almond and Darjeeling Crusted Arctic Char Orange Emulsion, Black Chinese Rice, Baby Bok Choy. // Restaurant Hospitality Exclusive Insight;3/15/2011, p12
Several recipes for Almond and Darjeeling Crusted Arctic Char Orange Emulsion, Black Chinese Rice, and Baby Bok Choy are presented.
- YUMMY NEWS. ISSARI, JOAN // Cricket;Mar2012, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p16
Recipes for Nowruz holiday cookies are presented, including Noon-e-Badam, or almond cookies, and Noon-e-Beringi, or rice cookies.
- Poodle Jellies. Adams, Janine // You Bake 'em Dog Biscuits Cookbook;2005, p68
A recipe for Poodle Jellies is presented.
- Mimosa GelÃ©e. // Southern Living;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p107
A recipe for Mimosa GelÃ©e is presented.
- Wiggly Edible Frogs. // Boys' Quest;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p32
Presents a gelatin recipe depicting frogs in its appearance.
- The gory Hand O' Glory. Jekyll, Julia; Hyde, J.D. // Cricket;Oct97, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p36
Illustrates how to make a hand-shaped gelatin. Recipe of the gelatin.
- CHAPTER 5: Freshman Year Recipes - Fruity Gelatin Salad. Boyd, J. Lucy // Complete Guide to Healthy Cooking & Nutrition: For College Stude;2009, p117
A recipe for Fruity Gelatin Salad is presented.
- Color Mush. Siddals, Mary McKenna // Boys' Quest;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p28
Presents the recipe for Color Mush.