Let's Go to Grandma's
- Aida Mollenkamp's... EASY CHICKEN SKEWERS. // People;6/21/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 24, p127
A recipe for chicken skewers is presented.
- Tasty Toss-Ups. Powell, Lori // Prevention;Aug2011, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p110
Several salad recipes are presented including chopped chicken salad, grilled tuna niÃ§oise salad and pork kebabs & orzo salad.
- Shop Once, Eat For A Week. // Domino;Mar2009, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p47
Several recipes are presented, including Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Flatbread, Lemon-Chicken Kebabs and Spinach Salad.
- 38 recipes FOR $1 OR LESS. // All You;4/27/2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p71
Several recipes are presented that cost 1 U.S. dollar or less, including Chicken and Pepper Kebabs, Parmesan Chicken with Bow Ties and Apricot-Ginger Chicken Thighs.
- Five Weekday Dinners ready in 15 minutes. // Essence (Time Inc.);Aug2007, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p145
The article presents the recipes for Chicken Tacos, Corn and Shrimp Soup, Lentil, Rice and Tofu Salad, Lamb Kebabs With Herbed Couscous and Radiatore Pasta With Yellow Peppers.
- Make a week's worth of convenient meals. // All You;06/17/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p19
The article presents recipes for Chicken Kebabs with Yogurt-Tahini Sauce, Grilled Chicken Salad, and Chicken Fried Rice.
- slim pickings. Berecry, Wendy // Australian Table;Aug2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p108
Presents several chicken recipes. Caramelised Chicken Drummettes; Spiced Chicken Skewers With Roasted Vegetables; Asian Poached Chicken With Mesclun Salad.
- THE GRILL - EVERYTHING MENU. Kirby, Jane // Real Simple;Aug2001, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p76
This article provides information related to various recipes including salads, kebabs and sundaes.
- Curry Chicken Salad. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2009, Vol. 5, p242
A recipe for Curry Chicken Salad is presented.