Pork Chops & Apple Pie!
- OUTDOOR SUMMER DINING. Buege, Margo // Atlanta;Aug2006, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p166
The article presents information on some of the favorite places of locals to dine out in Atlanta, Georgia. Patricia Heys of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship likes Poncho's restaurant off Buford Highway. Chris Arjona, a graduate student at Georgia Tech, enjoys at the Park Tavern restaurant. The...
- Chapter 8: DINNERS. // Fork in the Trail: Mouthwatering Meals & Tempting Treats for the;2008, p121
Several recipes of food for dinners including Chicken Potpie with Biscuits, Salmon Cakes and Chipotle Pork with Toasted Tortillas are presented.
- Pork Tenderloin. Harrington, Shirley // Southern Living;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p152
Presents a set of recipes for dinner. Grilled pork tenderloin with gingered Jezebel sauce; Fresh tomato biscuits; Candy wrap cookies; Ingredients of the food; Nutritional content; Suggested servings.
- Rules of the Roast. Bittman, Mark // Men's Health;Dec2009, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p92
Several recipes for dinner are presented including Barbecued Pork Roast in Chinese-style, roasted Mussels with Coconut Curry and 1-Hour Roast Butterflied Turkey with Winter Panzanella.
- Macadamia Nut Pie. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Hawaiian (1-59084-614-1);2004, p56
This article presents the recipe Macadamia Nut Pie. INSET: Hawaiian Food History.
- Kamaboko Salad. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Hawaiian (1-59084-614-1);2004, p26
This article presents the recipe Kamaboko Salad. INSET: Hawaiian Tradition.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream. Ellis, Jane // House Beautiful;Jul99, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p104
Presents recipes from a garden party in Bellamy-Ferriday house in Bethlehem, Connecticut. Tomato and Basil Salad; Deviled Eggs; Mussels Escabeche; Slow Salmon Sage; Vegetable-Orzo Salad; French Thai Sauce.
- High Holiday dinner away from home. Schwartz, Eric Hal // Washington Jewish Week;8/29/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 35, pB27
The article discusses the dinner preparations by the Jewish young adults Leah and Erica for the High Holidays as they are away from their families. It states that the two friends would be cooking the matzah ball soup, brisket and chicken and are expecting their friends to bring the salads and...
- Instant hits. Gibbs, Suzanne // BBC Australian Good Food;Mar2011, p22
Several recipes including lamb & carrot salad in pita breads, pork patties with potato wedges, and smoked trout pies, are presented.