- TUNA BEAN SALAD WITH LEMON AND DILL. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Sep2005, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p7
Presents the recipe Tuna Bean Salad With Lemon and Dill.
- dish OF THE MONTH. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p16
A recipe for the dish of the month is presented.
- the Olympic training table. Eller, Daryn // Muscle & Fitness Hers;Aug2004, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p70
Presents recipes by Chris Brill, chef of the U.S. Olympic Training Center's dining hall, including Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Mango Salsa.
- Crispy almond roll. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/28/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p40
A recipe for crispy almond roll is presented.
- Tuna Tataki. Cham, Carlos // Salt Water Sportsman;Feb2007, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p64
A recipe for Grand Ahi Tuna is presented.
- AHI TUNA BURGERS WITH GINGER-WASABI MAYONNAISE. Buckle, Laurie Glenn // Bon Appetit;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p144
Presents the recipe for Ahi Tuna Burgers with Ginger-Wasabi Mayonnaise.
- Tuna Fish Bowls. // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
Presents the recipe Tuna Fish Bowls.
- Grilled Tuna Burgers with Homemade Remoulade. // Bon Appetit;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p68
A recipe for Grilled Tuna Burgers With Homemade Remoulade is presented.
- MISO-GLAZED TUNA KEBABS. // Gourmet;Jun2008, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p113
A recipe for miso-glazed tuna kebabs is presented.